1.5

First off this is my second go around with Insight Global. I have been represented by Insight Global twice however this was to be the first contract I would sign with them.

I was offered a position which I gladly excepted. All paperwork was well underway and I was communicating with my representative when all emails apparently stopped. After several attempts and several calls and messages went unanswered I tried 1 personal cell number only to find out the person quit and I was never informed. 3 days later received a call from the hiring manager stating she would be the only person I would be dealing with.

the very next day I receive a call from another representative stating "I am you new point of contact". Ok, exactly what I didn't want to happen. At this point I am trying to ascertain the start date and I was told this Monday. The week leading to that Monday I leave several emails and voicemails attemempting to narrow down a start time.

Finally at 4:45 pm on Friday I am being told "due to a law suit at the firm all hiring of outside contractors has been frozen, sorry". I feel that the lack of communication and respect for the people they represent needs a lot of work.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lack of communication.

Comments

IG recruiters are generally fresh from college grads. I wouldn't set my expectations too high. If you read the glassdoor reviews from the recruiters themselves, most don't seem to have any recruiting experience at all.