5.0
Turnaround Time

I'VE ONLY JUST STARTED (AND POSSIBLY FINISHED) WITH IG IN LESS THAN A MONTH'S TIME, HOWEVER, NOTHING WAS EVER PROMISED BEYOND THE FIRST FOUR HOUR TASK IN MY LOCAL GEOGRAPHICAL AREA OF THE SO.CALIFORNIA DESERT.

AS IT WAS, IT TURNED OUT THAT THEY NEEDED TWO FACILITIES COVERED IN A PROJECT FOR THE COMPUCOM COMPANY. I'VE RECENTLY COMPLETED THE SECOND SITE, AND SENT A REQUEST TO CONSIDER ME FOR OTHER LOCAL AREA SITES THAT ARE LIKELY INVOLVED, AND BETWEEN THE PROJECT MANGER AND IG HR MANAGER, I AM STILL HOPEFUL FOR MORE WORK AND HAVE YET TO SEE THE PAYOUT PROCESS COMPLETED, BUT THERE WAS AN ISSUE ON MY END FOR FILLING OUT THE TIME SHEET ONLINE, BUT IT LOOKS AS THOUGH THE STAFF AT IG HAVE COVERED THE SUBMITTAL AND APPROVAL OF THE PAY FOR ME SO IT HOPEFULLY WILL ONLY BE A WEEK OR SO BEFORE I SEE THE COMPENSATION FOR THE WORK PERFORMED SO FAR. HAVE SUBMITTED A PROPOSAL FOR A GEOGRAPHICAL RELOCATION IF IT IS IN BOTH OF OUR IINTERESTS, BUT HAVEN'T HEARD BACK ON THAT ISSUE SO FAR. ALL IN ALL - THEY WORKED ME FOR TWICE AS MUCH AS WE ORIGINALLY DISCUSSED AND, ALTHOUGH I HAD TO SPEND A GREAT DEAL OF TIME GETTING ALL THE CONTRACT PAPERWORK INTO THEM, THE WORK WAS OK AND IT FELT GREAT TO BE WORKING FOR SOMEONE AGAIN SINCE I CLOSED MY OWN BUSINESSES IN CALIFORNIA.

HELLO MISSOURI OR ARKANSAS?STAY TUNED....

Reason of review: Happy for another reason.

I liked: Respect and admiration of my skills and career history, Both my direct hr and project managers pers and prof.

I didn't like: Short-term nature of the work we did together.

Had an Experience with Insight Global?

Comments