Let me start by saying I am a hiring manager in the technology field and have deal with very professional recruiting firms in the past.Insight Global, however, will never see mine or my associates business again.

To summarize: Young and inexperienced recruiters that follow an obviously scripted process whose ultimate goal is to land them new accounts at expense of candidates and client's time-wasting. Job hunters need to provide references before even being submitted for consideration. Clients must answer dumb questions full of second intentions.

Candidates, don't waste your time with these people.Hiring managers, you'll have better luck on Craigslist.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deceptive legal team and interview prepping and follow ups. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of insight global job seekers. Insight Global needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned insight global job seekers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Insight Global.

Had an Experience with Insight Global?

Comments

They want that information because no sooner have you walked out the door than do they get on the phone, trying to drum up business, using the information you innocently provided. Oh, and the reason they are so young is because IG only hires fresh from college graduates because they will work for cheap and can be easily molded to their ways. Think about it: your recruiter's previous work history may well have been server at Red Lobster..

Hi there,

I just received a call from insight Global and the lady was personable....but like other people saying that the recruiter asked for managers references.

....this question was asked of me too...I did not give the name because I wanted to ask my old manager first....then I Google searched insight Global and found comments about them asking about references when they call......glad I did....I will not be wasting my precious time with them........thank God for google.