I was contacted by an Insight Global recruiter about a job I applied to that was posted online.The telephone interview went well.

The recruiter was impressed by my background and experience and stated that I would be a good fit for this position. It got a little weird when she stressed that I'd need to submit two management level references before proceeding to the next step. This was a strange request because in the past I have submitted references to the hiring manager not the recruiter. The in person meeting did not last more than 10 minutes and did not cover anything that had not already been discussed on the phone.

I felt as if they wanted to see how "pretty" I am so they could decide whether I was worthy of being presented to employers. The interviewer gave me a code to use for an online application that I was to proceed to fill out. I have already filled out an application when I applied online. Again, all of this could have been done via email and phone.

My photo is with my email and my LinkedIn profile so it made no since for them to want to see me in person at this point. I really don't know what the purpose of this meeting was. One of the other reviews on this website stated that the recruiters for Insight Global justify their time at work by scheduling unnecessary meetings with job seekers. If that is so, it just *** me off even more.

Job hunting is already stressful enough without the added pressure of navigating through traffic to be on time for a bogus meeting. Not to mention the expense and risk of accidents and or traffic fines.

I will not be filling out the application because I now think it is just a way for them to further suck information out of me.Information that can be used as leads for Insight Global and not to find me a position.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Insight Global. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Insight Global to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Insight Global and insight global recruiter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Insight Global?

Comments